Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Saturday 26 July 2014

SUMMER IS DUBAI




SUMMER IS DUBAI-MY DREAM  DESTINATION

Traveling is passion>


There is nothing more fulfilling to me than the
>> smell of a new beach
>>the soundtrack of a new city
>> the traditions of an alternative culture
>>the flavors of a different cuisine, and 
>>the sound of an unfamiliar language. 

Its my Dream to travel Dubai.

So i have planned a cheap and best trip for couple to Dubai.

"Dubai's world class physical infrastructure has already established it as a major player in terms of trade, tourism and as the leading conference and exhibition venue in this part of the world."

I am very aware of the fact that I only have Rs 1 lakh to spend so I plan to make the best possible use of that money. Since I plan to travel from Delhi where I am based,  I looked up all possible options on Skyscanner. com.



STARTING FROM TRAVEL-

Looking for the most economical option, I came up with this combination in September>





Cost for this Return ticket is 30,500 INR.(app.) for couple
Very reasonable price :)



Travel planning over, now I looked for a hotel>

Planning to stay in a centrally located , comfortable place (ideally with breakfast included )and good value for money, I  choose the Summerland Motel,Al Khan area, Sharjah Waterfront, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (cheap and good location)

Skyscanner -helping me again and by comparing prices and looking for the best deal, I was very pleased to find this option for couple, 5 nights including taxes and fees. Best of all, it has a complimentary breakfast as well.:)
The very special deal that I managed, all thanks to skyscanner.com.




That would mean INR 17, 328 taking up my total expenditure to :

INR 47900 (app.) (30,500+17,328)

With travel and hotel expenses that leaves me with INR 52,000  (app.).

Hotel planning over, now I looked for a Car>

Skyscanner -helping me again and by comparing prices and looking for the best deal, I was very pleased to find this option for 5 days including taxes and fees. 
The very special deal that I managed, all thanks to skyscanner.com.




That would mean INR 5,995 taking up my total expenditure to :

INR 53900 (app.) (30,500+17,328+5,995)

With travel ,car and hotel expenses that leaves me with INR 46,000  (app.).


From this point, I've decided to simplify it -

 
I plan to use around INR 20,000 to cover my shopping and will arrange to buy the tickets for museums, galleries, food  and anything over and above the allocated amount of Rs.1 lakh on my own.
With travel ,car,shopping and hotel etc. expenses that leaves me with INR 26,000  (app.).


As I come to the end of this blog post, I would like to say  'Thank you' to Blogadda as well as Skyscanner for providing me this great platform to fulfill my dream to visit Dubai by spending just 70,000 INR (app.) for couple.
Travel Smart :D



This post is a part of Skyscanner travel wizard activity at BlogAdda.com Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment